Your privacy is important to us
Maintaining the security of your data is a priority at Ladderbanks Driving School, and we are committed to respecting your privacy rights. We pledge to handle your data fairly and legally always. Ladderbanks Driving School is also dedicated to being transparent about what data we collect about you and how we use it.
• We will never spam you with irrelevant emails.
• You may opt out or in of our email communications at any time.
• You have the right to remove any information we hold on you.
• We will never sell, rent, make public or distribute your personal information.
• We will only collect and process your personal data when absolutely necessary.
Relevant Privacy legislation
In line with our internal processes and systems, this website is designed to comply with the following policies:
• UK Data Protection Act 1998 (DPA)
• EU Data Protection Directive 1995 (DPD)
• EU General Data Protection Regulation 2018 (GDPR)
• EU Privacy and Electronic Communications Regulations (PECR)
The compliance of this website with the above policies will likely mean this website is compliant with data protection and privacy legislation around the world.
Who are we?
Website address: ladderbanksdrivingschool.co.uk
Company name: Ladderbanks Driving School
The information we collect
Personal Information: If you wish to contact Ladderbanks Driving School, we typically ask you to provide personally identifiable information, such as your name, address, contact phone numbers, and email address. This information helps us to reply to you.
How we collect information
Cookies are small data files which are placed on your computer or other devices (such as smart ‘phones or ‘tablets’) as you browse our website. They are used to ‘remember’ when your computer or device accesses our websites. Cookies are essential for the effective operation of our websites and to help you browse with us online. They are also used to tailor the products and services offered and advertised to you, both on our websites and elsewhere.
How we use information
When you provide us with your Personal Information or Non-Personal Information, we may use such information for a number of purposes including to:
• Respond to your questions
• Provide technical and customer support
• Send you direct marketing communications
• Contact you with surveys to help us improve the way we do business
The length of time we keep your personal data depends on what it is and whether we have an ongoing business need to retain it (for example, to provide you with a service you’ve requested or to comply with applicable legal, tax or accounting requirements).
We’ll retain your personal data for as long as we have a relationship with you and for a period of time afterwards where we have an ongoing business need to retain it, in accordance with our data retention policies and practices. Following that period, we’ll make sure it’s deleted or anonymised.
Who might we share your personal data with?
To maintain and improve our services, your personal data may need to be shared with or disclosed to service providers, suppliers, contractors and other parties with who we have a business relationship or a potential business relationship with or, in some cases, public authorities. We may be mandated to disclose your personal data in response to requests from a court, police services or other regulatory bodies. We will ensure that we will disclose only the minimum amount of your information necessary for the required purpose.
It’s your personal data and you have certain rights relating to it. When it comes to marketing communications, you can ask us not to send you these at any time – just follow the unsubscribe instructions contained in the marketing communication, or send your request to firstname.lastname@example.org
You also have rights to:
• Know what personal data we hold about you, and to make sure it’s correct and up to date request a copy of your personal data, or ask us to restrict processing your personal data or delete it.
• Object to our continued processing of your personal data.
You can exercise these rights at any time by sending an email to email@example.com
If you’re not happy with how we are processing your personal data, please let us know by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org